People with data analytics skill set have a competitive edge in today’s data-driven market. Python is one of the highly relevant programming skills that a modern Researcher, Data Scientist or Business Analyst could acquire. In the introductory presentation, you will know more about:
1. The course contents of the Workshop, which includes:
- Introduction to Python
- Automating repetitive tasks with Python
- Introduction to Data Analysis with Python
- Applied Data Analysis with Python
- Applied Geospatial Analysis with Python
- Machine Learning with Python
2. The range of skillset you stand to acquire upon participation
3. How to participate in the workshop
What you require to participate
- Access to a computer (laptop or desktop)
- Access to internet
- Online invitation link (This will be sent to you few days after completing this registration)
- No previous knowledge of Python required
Felix S. Agyemang, PhD (Cantab)
School of Geographic Sciences
University of Bristol
Lead, Applied Python Workshop
Your Future Starts Here.
Spreadsheet Modelling for Valuers and Real Estate Analysts
This unit aims to introduce the main theoretical and practical issues involved in the valuation and appraisal of investment projects. It covers the evaluation of private and public-sector investments. A key objective of the unit is to give the participants both the knowledge and the practice of applications to be able to work as a professional in this field.
Real Estate Analysts
The Real Estate Developer and Investor course provides an introduction to the theoretical and practice of real estate development and investment. It widening the application financial modelling and commercial considerations to new sectors, geographies and project types. The course includes an introduction to development cash flow modelling, from how to best represent the risks associated with the costs, to methods and considerations of development financing. In addition to the office sector, modelling of retail investment assets and commercial residential development are also covered.