- Cash flow proforma;
- Real estate valuation techniques;
- Investment appraisal techniques;
- Performance measurement and attribution;
- Decision analysis involving make or buy, lease or buy, abandonment etc., replacement decisions;
- Risk Analysis – sensitivity analysis
- Use valuation techniques in Ms Excel;
- Use investment appraisal techniques – including discounted cash flows and performance metrics like Net Present Value; Internal Rate of Return (IRR);
- Building, using or evaluating investment appraisal models using spreadsheets;
- Balancing the risk and return of potential investments;
- Decide whether to proceed with a capital purchase or project (by using techniques such as net present value, payback and return on investment);
- Deal with real life complications such as changing interest rates, irregular cash flows, relevant cash flows, working capital cash flows, inflation and taxation.
What is my total cost?
Interested in this course? Click on the link to find out more about the cost.
property financial modelling school
This modelling course will benefit both Real Estate and Non-Real Estate Professionals looking to develop their financial modelling skills and apply it to real estate investment analysis proficiently.
Real Estate Developer and investor
The Real Estate Developer and Investor course provides an introduction to the theoretical and practice of real estate development and investment. It widening the application financial modelling and commercial considerations to new sectors, geographies and project types. The course includes an introduction to development cash flow modelling, from how to best represent the risks associated with the costs, to methods and considerations of development financing. In addition to the office sector, modelling of retail investment assets and commercial residential development are also covered.